The Manitoba Research Alliance (MRA) is a group of academic researchers, students, and community partners producing community-based research. The MRA, hosted by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives-Manitoba, has held 4 successful Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) grants.
In our current grant entitled Community-Driven Solutions to Poverty: Challenges and Possibilities, the MRA is supporting community-based research projects in four research streams:
- Community Economic Development (CED)
- Education, Employment and Social Inclusion
- Justice, Safety and Security
MRA co-investigators, co-applicants, and collaborators are eligible to apply for funding.
- If you’d like to get in touch with stream leads to talk about research ideas, they are listed below with contact information.
- Here‘s a helpful guide with all of the application sections to help you prepare.
- This budget template will assist in your preparation.
- If you have any questions about the process, please contact Project Coordinator Andrée Forest firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you are ready: